University of California (UC) System
The campuses of the University of California provide exciting environments that foster world-class educational and research opportunities and generate a wide range of benefits and services that touch the lives of Californians throughout the state.
There are 10 campuses in the University of California system: Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Merced, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco*, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz. Nine of those provide undergraduate level education. The University of San Francisco offers primarily graduate level education*.
For more information: www.universityofcalifornia.edu
Apply for Admissions: https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/apply-now.html
UC Application Assistance and Resources
Below are resources that can assist you with completing your University of California (UC) undergraduate admissions application. You can also contact the Shasta College Counseling Center if you would like to meet with a counselor or Transfer Center Assistant and have your application reviewed before submitting it. 530-242-7724.
- Apply to the UC system: https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/apply-now.html
- YouTube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=uc+application+assistance+fall+2022 hosted by UC Santa Barbara
- UC system application general steps and resources: https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/applying-as-a-transfer/
- UC system Application Support Center: https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/contact-us.html
- UC system schools offering virtual application help:
- Personal Insight Questions YouTube video hosted by UCLA (YouTube)
- Personal Insight Questions power point hosted by Shasta College (PDF)
- If you haven’t already added yourself to the Shasta College Transfer Center Canvas page, you can add yourself here: Add Transfer Center Canvas. Once you add yourself, you will be able to find tons of great transfer information. Access it through your Canvas page at any time. You will also get regular announcements sent to you regarding important transfer dates, deadlines and resources.