Student Senate Lending Library
SCSS Lending Library
Shasta College Student Senate is dedicated to creating accessible resources for students by students.
- With a valid ID card, students can check out 2 books per semester.
- Books will be due on the last day of each semester.
- Book rentals will be available by appointment only.
- We always welcome book donations to keep our lending library in operation.
Rentals for Fall 2021
We are pleased to announce that the SCSS Lending Library will begin operating again starting August 16th, 2021. Please read carefully the following steps required to rent your books.
- Step One: Review the “SCSS Library Inventory" (Excel) and select the books you are interested in renting. The Library Inventory may be searched by Title, Author, or Subject.
- Please Note: This is an inventory of all books in the lending library. It is not a reflection of availability.
- Step Two: Please schedule a time to pick up your book request(s) using this form Student Senate | Lending Library (Calendly). Note: To fill out the form in its entirety you must provide the book number(s) which are located on the last column of the inventory list.
- Step Three: You will arrive on campus during your pick up time and visit room 2318 to retrieve your book rentals.
All books must be returned by Friday, December 17th, 2021. You will receive an email later in the semester with further information regarding book returns.
Note: If the book(s) you selected are no longer available a member of Student Life will reach out to you via the email address you provided before your scheduled appointment time.