Student ID Card
If you have questions, please direct them to Rokia Kone at email@example.com.
Step 1: Add Student ID Charge to your Account
- To purchase a Student ID, please follow this link or visit the Student Success Center (Building 100) to make a payment in person:
- Fall 2023 - Student ID Card Form (Dynamic Form) - Log in to complete via the Shasta Portal
- OPTIONAL: You can upload your own headshot! It must be a Passport-style headshot (solid background, no sunglasses, no baseball hats, no filters, etc.)
- Example of passport-style headshot pictured below
Step 2: Make payment for ID card Instructions
- Log into your MyShasta using the Shasta Portal
- Go to Student Finance
- Select Make a Payment
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pay the $10.00 dollar Student ID card fee
You can also complete this process in person at the Student Success Center located in room 102 in the Administration Building. The Student Success Center is open from 9am - 4pm Monday - Thursday and 12-4pm on Friday.
Contact Admissions & Records for questions or assistance