Commonly Used Admissions/Records Forms

For successful electronic submission of the forms below follow these steps:

  1. Download the form to your computer
  2. Open that form using Adobe
  3. Complete the form and provide electronic signature
  4. Save the form again after you have completed it. 
  5. E-mail to

Tip: Learn how to sign a form using an iPhone or Android device

Submission Instructions

Please note all offices are currently closed. Please submit forms via email to or through mail.

Download Forms

Appeals and Wa​ivers  
Loss of CCPG Appeal Form Complete this form if you have lost eligibility for the California College Promise Grant due to extenuating​ circumstances.
Matriculation Exemption Form Complete this form if you should exempt from Orientation and Educational Plan requirements.
Pass/No Pass Form​ Complete this form if you would like to declare a pass/no pass for your course(s). Please note only certain courses are eligible.
Late-Add Petition Use this form to register in a class after census. This requires the approval of the class's Instructor, the Dean of Division, and V.P. of Instruction.
Late-Drop Petition Use this form during the current term. This form is used when the deadline to drop or withdraw has passed and you have ​experienced circumstances beyond your control which have rendered you unable to complete your class. An approved Late-Drop Petition may result in a Drop Without Record or an Excused Withdrawal (EW).
Excused Withdrawal (EW) Petition Due to COVID-19 If you have a COVID-related need to withdraw from a course/courses before or after a grade/grades are posted, please use this form.
Excused Withdrawal Extenuating Circumstances Petition Use EW petition after a grade has been posted for a class. Complete this form if you have ​experienced circumstances beyond your control which caused a need for you withdraw from your courses and you would like your permanent records changed.

If you need clarification whether to use the Late-Drop Petition or an EW Petition, please contact Cindy Silva at

​Degree and Certificate Forms​  
Degree and Certificate Application​​ Complete this form if you will be graduating within the next 1-2 semesters.
Replacement Diploma/Certificate Request Complete this form if you have already received your degree or certificate and you need a replacement​​.
Substitution of Core Courses Use this form if you have discussed a course substitution for your academic program/major with your Counselor or a Faculty member in your major.
Transcripts from Other Colleges If you have transcripts from other colleges, and you think coursework from those colleges will help complete your degree/certificate requirements, please make sure you have requested official transcripts sent to Shasta College, Admissions and Records, PO Box 496006, Redding, CA 96049-6006 or

To learn more about the Degree/Certificate evaluation step by step process, please visit​

Enrollment Forms​​  
Change of Information/Major Form This form is used if you need to update your Legal Name, Preferred Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Educational Goal, and/or to change your Major. To update your contact information, please use MyShasta.
Registration Form Complete this form to add/drop courses.
Prerequisite Override Submit this form if you have a special circumstance related to the pre-requisite for a class, which may include: you are currently taking the pre-requisite and need to register for the next course in the upcoming term, you have completed an equivalent course elsewhere or via AP or CLEP exams, or you have the instructor’s permission to waive the pre-requisite.
Credit for Prior Learning: Transcript Evaluation If you have coursework from another college, you are encouraged to request evaluation of those transcripts as early as possible in your Shasta College enrollment so that your Counselor can help determine what coursework you need to take at Shasta.
Residency Forms  
Residency Checklist Use these instructions to confirm California residency if you have lived in California for at least 1 year and 1 day.
A​B540 Exemption Request - English​ Complete this online form to request exemption from nonresident tuition. See form for eligibility requirements.
Seasonal Agriculture Employment Verification Complete this form if you or parent earn a livelihood by performing agricultural labor in California​.
Seasonal Agriculture Employment Verification - Espanol Complete este formulario si usted o uno de sus padres se gana la vida realizando labores agrícolas en California.
​​​Verification Requests  
Grade Verification for Registration​ Complete this form if you wish to retake a course you will not pass.
Verification of Student Records​ Complete this form if you need a one time verification of your records sent to a third party.
Homeless Youth Certification Request Complete this form if you are less than 25 and do not have regular and adequate nighttime residence.
Release of Information ​Complete this form to allow another person or party have access to your records indefinitely​.
Revoke Release of Information​ Complete this form if you wish to revoke previously granted access to your student records.
Directory Information Opt-Out Form Complete this form to restrict your directory information from being shared with third parties without prior written consent.
Proxy Form In compliance with the Department of Education’s “Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act” (FERPA), the student must sign a release to authorize another party to process transactions on the student’s behalf.