MyShasta for Students
Starting April 2021, MyShasta can be accessed via Shasta Portal. Keep reading for more information.
New Version of MyShasta has arrived!
Log in to Shasta Portal & check out the new MyShasta. For more info on the changes, please watch the video tutorials below.
Where is MyShasta & Canvas? You can access both in the Shasta Portal at: my.shastacollege.edu
Keep reading for more info on the changes! PDF guides and video tutorials are below.
What’s Changed in the New Version of MyShasta?
- Mobile-friendly site.
- No more waitlist codes. The process of adding to the waitlist and contacting the instructor hasn’t changed, but the use of codes to register from the waitlist into a class is no longer available. Learn more about Waitlist Procedures.
- New Add Authorization process. In order to register for a class that has already started, students are required to contact the instructor (via email or by attending the first class) and request an Add Authorization. Once granted, students can register either online through MyShasta or in-person at Admissions and Records. Learn more about Add Authorizations.
- Digital Student Education Plans. A modified version of Student Education Plans (EdPlans) will slowly become available to students. This will allow students to simply register for courses based off of their plans.
- Check your progress toward earning your degree/certificate. Students can view the same degree evaluation that our degree evaluators use to check their progress toward completing a program of study.
- Student MyShasta Guide (Comevo/Online Tutorial)
- My Registration Date & Time (PDF)
- Search, Register, and Drop Courses (PDF)
- Register for Courses on Your EdPlan (PDF)
- Registering for a Class that is Full or has Already Started (Waitlisting and Add Authorizations) (PDF)
- What to do when you’re on a waitlist (Wait List Procedures)