Apply to Shasta College
Applying is the first step to getting enrolled at Shasta College. If you have any questions, we're here to help you along the way.
Submitting an Application
- Create an account or log in to CCCApply
- Apply using OpenCCC account username and password created from Step 1
- Congrats! Confirmation email including your student ID will be sent within 24 hours
For help with the CCC Apply process, please contact the OpenCCC technical support team.
For New Students
You're considered a new student if you've never taken a Shasta College class or course.
- Fill out the online application through CCCApply
- Apply for Financial Aid using FAFSA and submit the California College Promise Grant application
- Request your official high school and prior college transcripts sent to Shasta College
- Complete Shasta College's online orientation program
- Schedule an academic counseling appointment
- Register for classes by logging in to MyShasta
Please note, graduated high school seniors attending as college students for the first time are also considered new students.
For Continuing / Returning Students
You're considered a continuing / returning student if you're still attending or have attended Shasta College.
- Continuing students are not required to complete a new application for admission
- Returning students are required to complete a new application if you have not attended within the last two semesters
- You'll be notified of your your registration date and time on MyShasta and/or an email from the Admissions & Records Offices
- You may register and pay for classes on and after your "My Registration Date & Time" through the first day of the semester
For High School Students & Below
You're considered either a concurrently or dual enrolled student if you're in high school or below.
- Concurrently enrolled students are high school students taking college courses at a Shasta College campus or online. Concurrently enrolled students do not pay any tuition for classes, but are responsible for Student Health and Campus fees.
- Dual enrolled students are high school students who take college courses at their local high school. Dual enrolled students do not pay any of the following: Registration (tuition), Health and Campus Center fees.
For more information on how to apply as a student in high school or below, please visit our high school & below admissions website.
Please visit our How to Enroll webpage for more information on our steps to enrollment. For help, contact our Student Success Center at (530) 242-7671.
You may be eligible to attend for free through the Shasta College Promise Program or the California College Promise Grant.