The Shasta College cafeteria will open “The Grill” for the fall semester. Students can enjoy breakfast and lunch, prepackaged, and fountain drinks from the convenience of the cafeteria.
Some of “The Otherside” favorites will be available at the Grill including the Shasta Bowl. Phone orders can be placed by calling (530) 242-7777.
|Grill & Sideline Window|
|Hours of Operation||Monday - Thursday | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
New Hours Flyer (PDF)
|Menu||The Grill & Sideline Cafe Menu - Fall 2023 (PDF)|
|Pick Up for Online & Phone Orders||Please pick up your online and phone in orders at the sideline window (located outside the North entrance to the Student Center). Pay with your Shasta College Food Services Meal Card or by credit card.
Looking for the sideline window? Check out the map in the The Grill Reopening Flyer (PDF)
About Shasta College Food Services
- Breakfast is served all day!
- Breakfast and lunch meals are cooked to order from our Grill.
- A variety of menu options are available in the Grill including a made to order Burgers, Fries, Shasta and Keto Bowls.
- Breakfast entrees include our famous Grande Breakfast Burrito made with Shasta College farm fresh eggs when available.
- Specialty salads are available under “Grab and Go” in our online ordering platform.
- Catering for special events and meetings is available.