Business Training Center
The Shasta College Business Training Center: Your One-Stop for Employee Training Solutions
Ongoing employee training and development - for every skill level - is our specialty. The Business Training Center’s (BTC) mission is to provide you and all Northern California businesses with the highest quality professional development available when you need it, where you need it, at your price point.
BTC Workforce Classes – Fall/Winter 2022
The following classes can be registered at: https://shastacollege.coursestorm.com/
- Beginning Excel 2016
- Intermediate Excel 2016
- Employee Success Series
- Communications Series:
- Communication in the Workplace
- Speak Like a Boss
- Medicated Communication and Presentations
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Nonprofit Management
- Nonprofit Fundraising and Grant Writing
- CPR – Heart Saver with First Aid
- CPR - Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers
Customized Training Services
The BTC staff will work with you and industry experts to create customized trainings and classes designed to meet your needs, within your budget*.
- Custom design allows you to sign off on all learning outcomes.
- You determine when and where; on-site or off-site, or online – maximizing downtime.
- Your employees will learn together as a team - you select the participants and everyone receives the same training at the same time.
*Would you like to take advantage of these training opportunities at little to no cost to you? Would you like to learn more about ETP (Employment Training Panel) Funding and how it can off-set the cost of training your employees?
To learn more about how your business and employees may be eligible for low cost to no cost training opportunities, please visit For Businesses: ETP Funding for Workforce Development.
Call today at (530) 339-3663 for a free, no obligation consultation and see how the Business Training Center can design customized training to meet your employee training needs. You can also email BTC@shastacollege.edu for more information.