Career Technical Education
Career and Technical Education (CTE) is about helping students, workers and lifelong learners of all ages fulfill their working potential. First and foremost, it is quality education that provides students with:
- Academic subject matter taught with relevance to the real world, often called contextual learning.
- Employability skills from job-related skills to workplace ethics.
- Education pathways that help students explore interests and careers.
Career and Technical Education is also about:
- Second-chance opportunities for education and training to develop new or upgrade employability skills.
- Education to earn additional degrees, particularly related to career advancement.
- Corporate training, continuing education, and refresher courses to upgrade skills in the workplace.
Shasta College offers several Career and Technical Education Programs leading to Certificates or Associate Degrees that provide the necessary skills for today’s market and employment requirements.
Below is a listing of helpful links related to Career and Technical Education for students, faculty, counselors, and career technicians.
- CTE Programs at Shasta College - Get some more information on the specific CTE programs that Shasta College has to offer.
- Who Do U Want 2 B - Information on CA high school and community college courses, career options, and financial assistance.
For more information contact email@example.com.