In partnership with #CaliforniansForAll College Corps, College Corps at Shasta College will provide up to 100 college students with service opportunities in areas of community need such as K-12 schools, food banks/pantries or climate action organizations.
The College Corps program has three core goals:
- Goal 1: Engage Shasta College students in meaningful service opportunities that build career pathways, leadership skills and civic responsibility.
- Goal 2: Help students from diverse backgrounds graduate college on time and with less debt.
- Goal 3: Support the work of community-based organizations focused on key local priorities.
Students who complete 450 hours of service with College Corps at Shasta College will receive the following benefits:
- $10,000 which includes a $7,000 stipend (living allowance), plus a $3,000 Education Award;
- Real-world job experience and skills to add to their resume;
- Access to training, networking, and professional development opportunities;
How to Apply
The 2024-2025 application for Cohort Year 3 is now open!
Are you interested in being a community partner with our #CaliforniansForAll College Corps program? Let us know by filling out this form!
Please Note: We are currently not recruiting any more Community Partners for the 23-24 Cohort Year. Interest Forms will still be accepted for future cohort years.