Financial Aid Forms
In order for Shasta College to determine your eligibility to receive federal and state aid, the Department of Education requires colleges to verify specific information submitted on your FAFSA.
- 2021-22: Satisfactory Academic Progress and Dependency appeals are now being accepted until May 1, 2024
- 2021-22: EFC/Income Adjustment appeals are now being accepted until May 1, 2024
- Refer to "My Financial Aid" on your MyShasta to view the requested Financial Aid Documents.
- Submit the requested documents electronically.
Some forms are not available for electronic submission and must be submitted via e-mail, mail, or in person. Peak processing times: August, September and January.
Below are the Financial Aid Forms and/or Instructions explaining communication requests that have been requested through "My Financial Aid" on your MyShasta account. You will also be sent an email with the links to the form(s) being requested.
- Comprehensive Educational Plan Instructions
- Educational Goal Verification (Dynamic Form)
- Form HSC
- Grant Cancellation Form
- High School Diploma Instructions
- Identity Verification
- Obtained Bachelor's Information
- Prior College Transcript Instructions
- Progress Report
- Proof of Citizenship
- Verification of Student Records
Below are the California Dream Act Forms and/or Instructions explaining communication requests that have been requested through "My Financial Aid" on your MyShasta account. You will also be sent an email with the links to the form(s) being requested.
If you have been homeless prior to attending college, please complete the Homeless Youth Certification Request (Dynamic Forms) to be evaluated for priority registration.
If you need verification from a Homeless Educational Liaison - View Contact Information (PDF)
If you are a current or former Homeless Youth, please view this Homeless Youth Handbook, rich with information and resources to assist in planning for your future.
The Shasta College Financial Aid Office will accept applications for emergency aid, funded by Federal COVID stimulus funds.
For more information and eligibility criteria, please visit Emergency Aid Application.
Student Feedback Form
Compliments, Complaints or Comments
We welcome and value all types of feedback!! This is how we know we're serving our students well or what we could work on improving.
*If this is a formal grievance please follow the Student Grievance Procedure outlined in the Shasta College catalog.