Student Senate Food Pantry
A Shasta College student can visit the Food Pantry once every seven days and may receive a meal voucher once every 30 days.
Students can access the Student Senate Food Pantry and Meal Voucher Program with their Student ID card. Student ID can be purchased for $10 at the Admission & Records Office by calling (530) 242-7650.
Please see Student ID Card & Representation Fee for more information.
Food Pantry for Spring 2021
The Student Senate Food Pantry will be available beginning January 19th, 2021. We are currently utilizing curbside pickup ONLY in order to comply with social distancing requirements and to ensure the safety of all students and staff.
If you are in emergent need of food:
- Please fill out this form, Food Pantry Participation Form Spring 2021, in its entirety.
- Once you have completed the form, please schedule a pick up appointment using the Student Life Office Food Pantry Calendly link. Please note, pickup is by appointment only.
During your appointment time, please park by the gazebo outside the 2300 building and call (530) 242-7626 to let a staff member know you have arrived. We will bring your food pantry bag to your vehicle. Please have a photo ID ready. Please wear a face mask when interacting with the staff member.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student ID Card Benefits
Paying the optional Student Events & Activities ID Card Fee includes these benefits:
- Monthly emergency food pantry access.
- Monthly meal voucher.
- Lending Library rental (2 free books).
- Bookstore textbook buyback.
- Discounts at participating local businesses.