Student Athlete Counseling
How to Check In
- For local athletes (with in-person appointments): Meet Jason "JK" Kelly at his office, Room 1857, to check in for your scheduled appointment or a drop-in time. JK's office is located in the 1800 Building next to the pool.
- For out-of-area athletes: Send JK an e-mail and let him know the date and time of the appointment with the phone number you wish to receive his call. JK will call you at the scheduled time.
All academic counseling appointments for athletes:
To maintain priority enrollment, students-athletes must develop a comprehensive education plan prior to the first game, meet, and/or match. You must bring a copy of your unofficial transcripts to your counseling appointment.
Please email Jason "JK" Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if the following applies:
- If you are a student athlete and are being recruited by one of our coaches
- If you have played and/or attended another college
- If you have transcripts from another college and need an evaluated educational plan
Workshops are available to help with study tips, test taking, note taking and more. Free tutoring is also available. (Photo: Michael Daly)