Student Senate Food Pantry
A Shasta College student can visit the Food Pantry once every seven days and may receive a meal voucher once every 30 days.
Students can access the Student Senate Food Pantry once every seven (7) days with their Student ID card. Student ID can be purchased for $10 at the Admission & Records Office by calling (530) 242-7650, or by visiting the link below.
Please see Student ID Card & Representation Fee for more information.
Food Pantry for Fall 2021
The Student Senate Food Pantry will be available beginning August 16th, 2021. You can use the food pantry by appointment only.
If you are in emergent need of food:
1. Please fill out this form, Food Pantry Participation Form (2021) (Microsoft Forms) in its entirety.
2. Once you have completed the form, please schedule an appointment using the Student Life Office Food Pantry Calendly link: https://calendly.com/sc-studentlife/student-senate-food-pantry. *Please note, food pantry use is by appointment only
During your appointment time, please visit the Student Senate Office in room 2318 (same building as the bookstore).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student ID Card Benefits
Paying the optional Student Events & Activities ID Card Fee includes these benefits:
- Monthly emergency food pantry access.
- Lending Library rental (2 free books per semester).
- Bookstore textbook buyback.
- Discounts at participating local businesses.