Student ID Card & Representation Fee
When you purchase your Student ID you have access to the Student Senate food pantry, lending library, and your ID acts as a pass for the Redding Area Bus Authority (RABA) to help you get to and from campus. The total cost of the Student ID card, also known as the Student Activities and Events Fee, is $10.
To purchase a student ID please follow this link or visit the Admissions and Records Office (Building 100) to make a payment in person:
- Student ID Card Form (Dynamic Form) - Log in to complete via Shasta Portal
Once you have purchased your ID you have two options:
Option 1 - Make an appointment to take your photo and receive your ID card:
- Schedule Appointment (Calendly)
Option 2 - Email for contactless services:
- Please email Tabitha Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and last name
- Student ID number
- Headshot (solid background, no sunglasses, baseball hats, face-altering filters, etc.). This is similar to a passport photo.
- Current mailing address
As of January 1, 2020, students are required to pay the Student Representation fee in the amount of $2.
- The purpose of this fee is to ensure the students at Shasta College are adequately represented at the organizational level, regionally and statewide.
- Local and statewide Student Senate members represent the student population through on-campus participatory committees, regional meetings, and statewide assemblies.
- These funds promote and enhance student opportunities for engagement in community college issues and affairs, policy, and advocacy activities.