Welcome to Shasta College Veterans Services! We are committed to providing the best services to our Veteran and Military population which includes students who have served in the United States Armed Services and their dependents.
The Veterans Support & Success Center building is OPEN for in-person support!
Contact Veterans Services for information about:
- GI Bill® Benefits and Services
- Residency for U.S. Military and Veterans
- Shasta College Scholarship for Veterans
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- VA Work-Study Program
- Veteran Priority Registration
- Veterans Resources
- Veterans Services on Campus
- Veterans Readiness and Employment (Chapter 31)
Have a Compliment, Complaint or Comment?
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you!
If you have suggestions, concerns or want to share a positive experience with our office please complete the following: Submit Student Feedback Form.
This form is anonymous; however, if you would like us to follow up with you please include your personal contact information. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and welcome suggestions!
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
For more information visit www.va.gov or call VA Education 1-888-442-4551.