Student Senate Food Pantry
A Shasta College student can visit the Food Pantry once every seven days and may receive a meal voucher once every 30 days.
Students can access the Student Senate Food Pantry once every seven (7) days with their Student ID card. Student ID can be purchased for $10 at the Admission & Records Office by calling (530) 242-7650, or by visiting the link below. Please see Student ID Card & Representation Fee for more information.
If you are in need of food and unable to afford the $10.00 ID fee, please contact TheHub@shastacollege.edu with your name, contact information, and a brief description of your financial situation and a staff member will contact you.
How to Utilize the Food Pantry
The Student Senate Food Pantry will be available beginning one (1) week before the start of the semester and closes one (1) week after the semester ends. You can use the food pantry by appointment only.
If you are in emergent need of food —
1. Please fill out this form in its entirety:
- Food Pantry Form (Fall 2022) (Microsoft Forms)
2. Once you have completed the form, please schedule an appointment with Student Senate for access to the Food Pantry:
- Schedule Appointment (Microsoft Bookings)
*Please Note: Food pantry use is by appointment only.
During your appointment time, please visit the Student Senate Office in room 2318 (same building as the bookstore).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact TheHub@shastacollege.edu (formerly Student Life).
Student ID Card Benefits
Paying the optional Student Events & Activities ID Card Fee includes these benefits:
- Monthly emergency food pantry access.
- Lending Library rental (2 free books per semester).
- Bookstore textbook buyback.
- Discounts at participating local businesses.