Minghsin University of Science and Technology (MUST)
MUST is located in a picturesque town of Xinfeng in northern Taiwan, and sits on a 54 acre campus. Today there are approximately 12,000 students and currently more than 1,200 international students. Neighboring the Hsinchu Science Park, the Industrial Park, and many other essential industrial parks in Taiwan, MUST is one of the best schools for students to learn professional skills and state-of-the-art technology. The beautiful campus is excellent for students to cultivate professional networks as well as providing an enjoyable learning process. Today, MUST has become a modern and sophisticated university; “MUST enjoy learning!” has become a slogan that precisely describes the campus life of our students.
Why should you choose Taiwan?
- Constitutional freedom of speech and robust democracy
- High quality of western-style education
- Much lower tuition and living costs than USA, UK, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, etc.
- High level of security with extremely low crime rat
- Mature infrastructure and convenient transportation
- Beautiful seasonal scenery and landscapes
- Stable economy with abundant job opportunities in all areas
- Great place to learn Chinese language and culture
- Friendly locals
Why should you choose MUST?
- One of the top private universities respected by local business
- Competitive and experienced instructors
- State-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure in the campus
- Excellent location and very convenient public transportation
- Very close to the industrial parks offering numerous internship and career opportunities
- School’s Chinese Language Education Center offering comprehensive training programs
- Experienced staff offering complete assistance and service to international students
- Large and beautiful campus fostering an enjoyable studying environment
International Education and Exchange Center
Minghsin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
Tel：886-3-559-3142 ext. 219
Address： No.1, Xinxing Rd., Xinfeng Hsinchu 30401, Taiwan(R.O.C)