Welcome to Shasta College Veterans Services!
We are committed to providing the best services to our veteran population which includes students who have served in the United States Armed Services and their dependents.
Monday - Thursday | 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Campus is closed due to COVID-19. We're available by phone & email.
Phone: (530) 242-7705
Fax: (530) 225-4987
Email: Veteran Services at email@example.com
Contact Veterans Services for information about:
- GI Bill® Benefits and Services
- Shasta College Scholarship for Veterans
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- VA Work-Study Program
- Veteran Priority Registration
- Veterans Resources
- Veterans Services on Campus
- Vocational Training & Rehabilitation for Veterans with Service - Connected Disabilities (Chapter 31)
Have a Compliment, Complaint or Comment?
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you!
If you have suggestions, concerns or want to share a positive experience with our office please complete the following: Submit Student Feedback Form.
This form is anonymous; however, if you would like us to follow up with you please include your personal contact information. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and welcome suggestions!
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
For more information visit www.benefits.va.gov/gibill, www.va.gov or call 1-888-442-4551.