Veterans Support & Success Center
Welcome to Shasta College Veterans Services!
Our office is located in Building 100, Room 108. We are committed to providing the best services to our veteran population which includes students who have served in the United States Armed Services and their dependents.
Stop by the Veterans Services window for information about:
- GI Bill® Benefits and Services
- Shasta College Scholarship for Veterans
- Student Veterans Club
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- VA Work-Study Program
- Veteran Priority Registration
- Veterans Resources
- Veterans Services on Campus
- Veterans Support & Success Center
- Veteran to Veteran Academic Tutoring
- Vocational Training & Rehabilitation for Veterans with Service - Connected Disabilities (Chapter 31)
After hours, please utilize the Veterans Services Drop Box. The following documents may be submitted using the drop box:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Copies of VA Forms
- Educational Plan
- Request for Military Service Experience Credit
- Request for Certification of Veterans Education Benefits form
- Veteran Statement of Understanding
Please do not use the Veteran Services Drop Box to submit Financial Aid paperwork.
Visit our Student Success Center (SSC) for hands on assistance completing financial aid and Veterans Services applications and forms, as well as general financial aid information. The SSC can be located in Building 100, Room 102 between Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Have a Compliment, Complaint or Comment?
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you!
If you have suggestions, concerns or want to share a positive experience with our office please complete the following: Submit Student Feedback Form.
This form is anonymous; however, if you would like us to follow up with you please include your personal contact information. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and welcome suggestions!
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
For more information visit www.benefits.va.gov/gibill, www.va.gov or call 1-888-442-4551.