ESL & World Languages Center
ESL and GED Classes
Each semester we offer various online and in-person classes for Beginning to Advanced ESL, GED Test Preparation, citizenship preparation, and English 350 Reading and Writing Foundations.
- To enroll in classes, use MyShasta or register in person at Admissions and Records, or any Extended Education Campus
- ESL questions: Call (530) 840-2404 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GED questions: Call (530) 242-7750 option 4 or email us at email@example.com
- To take the GED test you can sign up at www.gedtestingservice.com
ESL Conversation Café
Come join us for a conversation! Connect with other language learners. When you need help or want to connect with other language learners go to the ESL Conversation Café. Ask a trained ESL tutor to help you understand your readings, as well as plan, edit, and revise your papers. Spanish tutoring is also available.
Make an appointment or just come to Room 1107 to see if we are free.
- Monday-Friday from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Must be registered in a Shasta College ESL Class
- Please call (530) 227-7505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org