How do I log into Canvas?
- To log into Canvas, click the Shasta Portal button at the top of the page.
- You will be directed to the Shasta Portal log in page.
- New students will use the Create an account button.
- Returning students will enter username and password and then Log In.
- Select the Canvas tile in Shasta Portal.
I don't see my course listed in Canvas
- After logging into Canvas, click Courses > "All Courses".
- Courses which have not officially begun are listed under Future Enrollments. Once the course start date arrives, you will be able to enter the course.
- If your course does not appear in the list of "All Courses" in Canvas, go to MyShasta and verify that you are enrolled in the class*. If you are not enrolled, contact Shasta College Admissions & Records (A&R).
- If MyShasta shows that you are enrolled, contact Shasta College Canvas Help support (see below).
Are you waitlisted? If you are on the waitlist for a course, you will not see this course in Canvas until you are enrolled in the course.
General Canvas Help
You can find most answers at Canvas Guides.
How do I contact Canvas Help Support?
Office Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Pacific Time)