Life Success Certificate
Certificate | SC Program: CL.3416
The Life Success Certificate is a holistic collection of competencies that enable students to form constructive, life-enhancing connections through an understanding of themselves and their networks. The program is designed to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for students to be healthy individuals. This curriculum is designed to provide an integrated educational option for students preparing for adulthood. This is a locally approved certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and application for completion of the certificate to Admissions and Records, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate program is not approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office; therefore, completion of the certificate will not be listed on the student’s transcript.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- Students will know how to recognize and access relevant community and governmental resources.
- Students will be able to identify opportunities to engage in community and social activities.
- Students will be able to navigate interpersonal issues and employ appropriate problem-solving strategies.
- Students will demonstrate mastery of arithmetic skills presented in real life money matters.
- CALS 255 Human Awareness and Relational Skills (3)
- CALS 260 Money Matters (3)
- CALS 262 Modes of Expression (3)
- CALS 263 Health Matters (3)
Total Units for Certificate: 12
For reference only as of 2020/2021
Start Your Future at Shasta College
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!