Redding Main Campus
For You and for the Community
Since 1949, Shasta College has been offering a wide range of programs and services to the community—extending its educational, cultural, and recreational facilities and services to all people in Shasta, Tehama, and Trinity Counties, including parts of Lassen, Modoc, and Humboldt Counties.
Shasta offers instruction and student services at all five of our campuses. We have over 100 degrees and certificates spanning a variety of disciplines—taught in traditional (classroom-based) and non-traditional (online, Interactive Television-ITV, or hybrid) formats. This is to reflect the needs of the diverse community we are proudly serving.
The College’s Basic Skills offerings include credit and non-credit courses aligned to degree and certificate attainment, including courses in English, mathematics, English as a Second Language (ESL), and Learning Skills.
The Career and Technical Education (CTE) program offers real-world work experiences in laboratories and centers—both on and off campus—in combination with classroom education.
In addition to credit-bearing courses, students can take non-credit courses through the College’s Community Education program.
Shasta College Offers:
- Instruction from highly qualified and acclaimed faculty
- Small class sizes, allowing for personalized attention and hands-on training
- Access to the latest technology and state-of-the-art facilities for real-world experience
- Affordable enrollment and campus fees
- Strong athletic, arts, and student services programs
- Articulation agreements facilitating transfer to the University of California and California State University systems, as well as many private college campuses