Our staff are here to support you through your educational journey. Access these services at your local Tehama Campus!
- Free Tutoring - in person and online
- Free WiFi and Computer Lab
- Free Chromebooks
- Guidance through the enrollment process
- Assistance with financial aid questions
- Coaching, tips and tricks to be successful in college
- Guidance applying to various support services
- Support navigating online classes
Save both time and money – get your education close to home, while gaining the skills and knowledge you need to embark on the next chapter of your life.
News and Events
FALL OR SPRING TERM
ESL Classes in Anderson (PDF)
Pursue your G.E.D., prepare for the written and oral citizenship test, or improve your Reading and Writing Skills in our free Foundational Skills courses (PDF).
Our FAID-75 (Emergency Medical Tech 1 Basic) can get prepared for your EMS certification to become an EMT, and you will be one step closer to the Firefighter 1 Academy.
Fulfill your lab requirements locally, no need to drive. Take the following courses at the Tehama Campus to fulfill your nursing program pre-requisites.
- ANAT 1 –Human Anatomy
- CHEM 2A- Introduction to Chemistry
- PHY 1 – Physiology
|TEHAMA CAMPUS OFFICE HOURS||DAYS / TIMES|
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 am - 6:45 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:45 pm|
|*June and July - campuses are closed on Fridays|