Graduation 2021 will tentatively be held in-person on May 21st, 2021 at 7:00pm. Please make sure to apply for graduation and order your cap & gown!
The 2021 graduation ceremony will tentatively be held in-person on May 21st, 2021 at 7:00pm. As we continue to adapt to COVID-19 restrictions more details regarding the ceremony will be forthcoming.
For now, see below important checklist items needed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Turn in your degree application to Admissions and Records by April 1st, 2021 to be eligible to participate in this year’s ceremony. Visit Admissions and Records for detailed steps on applying for graduation.
- Order your cap and gown today! Even if you are considering participating in the ceremony it is important that you order your cap and gown as soon as possible to ensure it is shipped to your home in time for graduation. Please see below instructions for ordering your cap and gown. You must order your cap & gown by April 26th, 2021 to ensure it is shipped to you in time.
How to Order your Graduation Attire
- Click on the link: Jostens Cap & Gown Orders
- Select “Graduation Caps & Gowns”
- Choose “Student Homeship 2021” and continue to select your items and order!
For more detailed instructions, please view this document: Cap & Gown Ordering Instructions (PDF)
- To be eligible for honors, you must have an accumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- The honors list will be posted during the second week of April 2021 and you will be notified on how to purchase honor cords.
For question regarding the 2021 graduation ceremony please email firstname.lastname@example.org