VA Education Benefits & Forms
Learn more about the resources available including eBenefits, Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty or Selected Reserve, Post-9/11 GI Bill, Reserve Educational Assistance Program, Survivor and Dependent Benefits, and Vocational Rehab and Employment.
Certification Forms for Students
- Parent School Letter Request (PDF)
- Request for Certification of Veteran Education Benefits (PDF)
- Request for Military Training Credit (PDF)
- Veteran Statement of Understanding (PDF)
Veteran students are encouraged to register and utilize eBenefits to assist them in the following:
- Obtaining up to date information on their educational entitlement
- Updating their Direct Deposit and personal contact information
- Downloading VA letters and personal documents
- Viewing the current status of their payments (both education and disability)
Students can register for either a Basic or Premium account, but must be enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) to obtain either account type.
Sign up at: http://www.ebenefits.va.gov/