VA Education Benefits & Forms
Learn more about resources available including eBenefits, Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty or Selected Reserve, Post-9/11 GI Bill®, Reserve Educational Assistance Program, Survivor and Dependent Benefits, and Veterans Readiness and Employment Program.
Certification Forms for Students
- Parent School Letter Request (PDF)
- Request for Certification of Veterans Educational Benefits & Statement of Understanding
- Request for Military Training Credit (PDF)
Veteran students are encouraged to register and utilize eBenefits to assist them in the following:
- Obtaining up to date information on their educational entitlement
- Updating their Direct Deposit and personal contact information
- Downloading VA letters and personal documents
- Viewing the current status of their payments (both education and disability)
Students can register for either a Basic or Premium account, but must be enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) to obtain either account type.
Sign up at: http://www.ebenefits.va.gov/
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
For more information visit www.va.gov or call VA Education 1-888-442-4551.