Measure H Projects
Exciting progress has been made on Measure H projects in the two years since the District's voters approved this $139 million general obligation bond issuance. The majority of the projects listed in the original Facilities Needs Summary are intended to be funded with bond dollars. However, we expect to solicit funds from other sources and earn interest on the bonds which, as required by law, will be put back into the planned projects.
Every month, an update on Bond project is presented to the Board of Trustees at its regular meeting. The written Projects Update chart can be accessed through the links, below.
The Projects Update PowerPoints can be viewed at Measure H Presentations under "Board of Trustees Presentations".
View project updates by year:
Projects (Completed, Under Construction, and Proposed)
Explore below the links to completed, under construction, and proposed project web pages containing project descriptions, construction timeframes, design drawings (if applicable), photos, and in some cases, time-lapse photos showing construction progress. Enjoy your tour through the project pages, and stay tuned for updates!
View projects by construction progress:
- 2400 Building Electrical Equipment Upgrade
- Regional Public Safety Training Center - Phase One
- Interior/Exterior Lighting Project
- Athletic Fieldhouse with Restrooms
- Solar Carport Array - East Parking Lot
- Gymnasium Air Conditioning
- HSUC Folding Wall Replacement
- Summer 2019 Infrastructure Project
- Campus Safety Renovation - Building 6500 and Warehouse
- Veterans Support and Success Center
- Campus Safety Site Work and ADA Paths of Travel
- Building 200 Exterior Infrastructure, ADA Walkway and Patio
- CTE (Career Technical Education) Building and Covered Storage
- Regional Public Safety Training Center - Classroom Buildings
- Tehama Campus Student Services Building
- HSUC Security Office
- Dorms Upgrade
- Campus Wide Infrastructure Upgrades
- 200 Building Renovation (Library)
- Main Campus Fencing and Gates
- Block 7
More information coming soon.