Community Leadership Center
The Shasta College Community Leadership Center is designed to bring community facing programs to the heart of our transformed downtown area. We are committed to creating, sustaining and enhancing a community that works for all!
Anchor of Our Community
- Expand infrastructure and footprint in high profile, central location
- Community Program Expansion including Job Training/Outreach for low-income residents
- Increased Regional Programs and Innovative Growth
- New community education opportunities for influx of downtown residents
- Fulfills obligation to provide leadership in community especially post fire and post COVID-19 recovery
Live stream video of building construction
Buildings frame Our Community’s story, and we're building a new narrative!
|Community Leadership Center // Journey Through the Floors|
|2nd Floor||Community Programs: Shasta College CalWORKs Program, STEP-UP, Foster & Kinship Care Education, SCI*FI Foster Youth Program, and Community Education|
|3rd Floor||Grant and Resource Program, Economic Workforce Development, and Shasta College Attainment and Innovation Lab for Equity (SCAILE)|
|4th Floor||Regional Services: North State Together and The Alliance Project|
|5th Floor||Shasta College Foundation, Innovative Growth and space for additional community partners including CSU Chico|