Interior/Exterior Lighting Project
Project Status: Completed
Contractor: A.M. Campbell Electric, Inc.
Final Project Cost: $49,789 (Bond portion of project)
Final Expenditures Report: Final Report (PDF)
This joint project supported by Measure H Bond proceeds and Proposition 39 energy efficiency funds included removal and replacement of light fixtures for upgrade to LED lighting, as well as conduit, electrical wire and supports to complete each project at the following District campuses:
- Main Campus
- Tehama Campus
- Trinity Campus
- HSUC Downtown Campus
Proposition 39 contributed approximately 65% to the cost of completion of this project, with the remaining 35% funded through Measure H Bond dollars.