HIM Program Info Sessions
Online BS in Health Information Management Information Sessions
Please join the Shasta College Faculty and Counselors to discover educational opportunities in the field of Health Information Management. Our 100% on-line program will enhance your skills to compete for HIM leadership positions and provide you with expertise in:
- Managing patient health information and medical records, administering computer information systems, collecting and analyzing patient data
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical, administrative, ethical, and legal requirements and standards related to healthcare delivery and protecting patient information.
- Managing staff and operational units that provide health information services.
- Interacting with all levels of a healthcare organization that utilize patient data in decision-making and operations - clinical, financial, administrative, and information systems.
All sessions are Wednesdays from 7-8 p.m.
- January 27, 2021 – https://shastacollege-edu.zoom.us/j/93117781620
- February 10, 2021 – https://shastacollege-edu.zoom.us/j/96386555166
- February 24, 2021 – https://shastacollege-edu.zoom.us/j/94269793922
- March 10, 2021 – https://shastacollege-edu.zoom.us/j/98163025861
- March 24, 2021 – https://shastacollege-edu.zoom.us/j/99417813777
The Bachelor of Science Degree, Health Information Management Program at Shasta College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Questions? Please contact Andrew Dowgiert MSHIM, RHIA at firstname.lastname@example.org