The Shasta College Dual Enrollment Program is committed to providing students access to college level coursework and units while attending high school.
High school students will be offered clear pathways toward degrees and certificates in order to gain a jump start on post-secondary education and be more likely to complete an educational goal. All classes are located on high school campuses throughout our district.
Start your degree or certificate in high school!
- Enroll at Shasta College Online: Become a college student: Apply Now.
- Register for a Dual Enrolled Course: Talk to your high school instructor or counselor to fill out a registration form:
- Know Important Dates & Grading: Know drop & withdraw dates. Grades become part of your official college transcript: View Important Dates in Canvas.
- Explore and Connect: Decide if this career pathway is right for you.
- For more information, schedule an appointment with Eden Waldon (Dual Enrollment Counselor).
- Get a Head Start and Save Money Doing It: Enrollment fees waived.
Progress toward your degree or certificate! For more information talk to your counselor or instructor.
Are you an instructor or school administration?
If you'd like to participate, we have resources available. Please contact Damaris Stevens, Director of Dual Enrollment at (530) 242-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're an already participating instructor looking for assistance, please contact Dual Enrollment at (530) 242-7694 or DualEnrollment@ShastaCollege.edu.