Stay up to date with coronavirus campus information.
COVID-19 Testing Center
If you're looking for the COVID-19 testing center, please go to: ShastaReady.org. If you're unable to access the website, you can also call (530) 225-5591.
For Students & Employees: Self-administered testing is available on site at the main campus and downtown health sciences campus. Please log in to Shasta Portal to make an appointment (via "Schedule COVID-19 Test").
- For students and employees: Self-administered testing is available on site at the main campus and downtown health sciences campus. Schedule a test online by following this link: Schedule COVID-19 Test
- For community: On site testing on the main campus is available if you have no symptoms. Go here to schedule a test online: https://www.lhi.care/covidtesting or call 888-634-1123 if you don’t have internet access.
- Appointments for additional testing options may be made at: https://www.co.shasta.ca.us/ready/covid-19/get-tested.
Keep reading for more coronavirus campus information.
All college locations continue to have restricted access and only specific approved student services and class activities are open on an appointment-only basis.
Shasta College Campus Safety Plans
- COVID-19 Prevention Plan (PDF) - Updated for Spring 2021
- Response Plan For Reported Covid-19 (PDF) - Updated for Spring 2021
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources for Higher Education
Check out free training resources for faculty, staff and students!
Got questions? We're here to help.
You may contact the campus via phone by calling (530) 242-7910.