Direct Loan Disbursement
Students will receive an email with anticipated disbursement dates when a loan is awarded.
To receive a disbursement of loan funds on the anticipated loan disbursement dates, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have accepted the Loan Award in MyShasta at least 7 business days prior to the disbursement date.
- You must be registered in 6 units or more. If you have late start classes, you must already be attending at least one class.
- You must have completed Federal Entrance Counseling.
- You must have completed the Master Promissory Note (MPN).
By law, loan disbursement will be not be made until all criteria are met.**
|Loan Period (Check your award email)||Fall 2022 - Spring 2023||Fall 2022 Only||Spring 2023 Only|
- Fall 2022 Alternative Dates: 10/07/22, 10/21/22, 11/04/22, 11/18/22, 12/09/22
- Spring 2023 Alternative Dates: 03/10/23, 3/24/23, 04/07/23, 04/21/23, 05/12/23
**Once criteria are met, the earliest alternative disbursement date will be used for the first disbursement.