For Current Students
Monthly Student Meetings
Meetings are held on the second Friday of the month. Please contact STEP-UP staff for more information about meetings.
Meeting Dates & Times
- August 17 - Fall Semester Begins
- August 28 - Last day to drop and receive a refund for full-term classes*
- Aug 31-Nov 20 - Filing period for Degree/Certificate application opens for pre-grad check (Spring 21 or Summer 21 completion)
- Sept 18 - Last day to declare pass/no pass option**
- Nov 12 - Last day to withdraw with a "W" on record for full-term classes*
- Nov 23-25 - HOLIDAY - Thanksgiving week - No classes
- Dec 17 - Last day of the Fall 2020 semester
Looking for help navigating Shasta College?
Please visit our Student Success Center.
Services include: One-on-one assistance with most aspects of student enrollment; Computers, Workstations, and Printers; Fax, Copier and Scanning Capabilities; FAFSA, California College Promise Grant (formerly: BOGFW) and Financial Aid Help; Various Workshops including Financial-Aid-Workshops; Guidance on MyShasta and Canvas; Class Registration and Admissions Help; Appointments and Drop-ins with Counselors.
Please visit the Heavy Equipment program page to learn more about degrees and certificates.