For Current Students
Monthly Student Meetings
Please contact STEP-UP staff for more information about meetings.
Important Dates for 2021
- August 16 - Fall Semester Begins
- August 27 - Last day to drop and receive a refund for full-term classes*
- September 7-November 30 - Filing period for Degree/Certificate application opens for pre-grad check (Spring 22 or Summer 22 completion)
- Sept 20 - Last day to declare pass/no pass option**
- Nov 12 - Last day to withdraw with a "W" on record for full-term classes*
- Nov 22-26 - HOLIDAY - Thanksgiving week - No classes
- Dec 17 - Last day of the Fall 2021 semester
Looking for help navigating Shasta College?
Please visit our Student Success Center.
Services include: One-on-one assistance with most aspects of student enrollment; Computers, Workstations, and Printers; Fax, Copier and Scanning Capabilities; FAFSA, California College Promise Grant (formerly: BOGFW) and Financial Aid Help; Various Workshops including Financial-Aid-Workshops; Guidance on MyShasta and Canvas; Class Registration and Admissions Help; Appointments and Drop-ins with Counselors.
Please visit the Heavy Equipment program page to learn more about degrees and certificates.