Providing resources and support for students who plan to transfer to a CSU, UC, out-of-state, or private school. Our staff is still available to help via phone, e-mail, or online using Zoom. Please call the Transfer Center at (530) 242-7570.
Summer Office Hours
Our staff are working remotely during these times.
|Tuesday, June 1 - Friday, July 30||
|Monday, July 5 - Friday, 9||
Transfer Center Canvas
For access to in-depth transfer information, videos, and PowerPoint presentations, please add yourself to the Transfer Center Canvas page. When adding this Canvas page to your dashboard, if you are not currently logged into Canvas, you will be directed to the Shasta Portal Log In screen first.
Please Note: You are not signing up for a class when you "enroll in course". You'll simply be added to the Transfer Center Canvas page where you can access helpful transfer information.
Important Message Regarding COVID-19: Transfer Center
Please know that we are working diligently to support you during this time. We are committed and prepared to support you remotely during the Shelter-In-Place order.
We are still available to help you via phone, e-mail, or online using Zoom. Please call the Transfer Center at (530) 242-7570 or email one of our staff members below if you need assistance.
The Transfer Center, located on the Shasta College main campus in room 126, provides resources and support for students who plan to transfer to a CSU, UC, out-of-state, or private school. Some of the services and resources offered by the Transfer Center include:
- Individual Counseling Appointments with a Transfer Counselor
- University Campus Tours and University Application Assistance
- Student Educational Plans
- Transfer Day College Fair
- Associate Degrees for Priority Admission to select CSU Campuses
- Instant or On-the-Spot Admissions with CSU campuses
- University Representative Visits
- Access to computers, printers, and online catalogs
- Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAG) to select schools
- Virtual sessions with University Admissions Counselors
Got Feedback? We'd love to hear from you.
We welcome and value all types of feedback! This is how we know we're serving our students well or what we could work on improving.
If this is a formal grievance please follow the Student Grievance Procedure outlined in the Shasta College catalog.