Application & Eligibility
As a supplemental component of EOPS, CARE provides educational support services designed for the academically under-prepared, low income, single parent population.
If you are not a current EOPS student, submit an EOPS Application to be evaluated during the eligibility period.
If you are a current EOPS student, submit a CARE Interest Form to the EOPS office and your eligibility for CARE will be evaluated.
To qualify for CARE all of the following must be true for you:
- You are an EOPS student or full time student eligible for EOPS
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have at least a child who is your dependent
- You are the only parent in the household
- You or your dependent is receiving TANF/CalWORKs cash aid