- The California State University System (CSU)
- The University of California System (UC)
- Common Application
- Tuition Comparison
Choosing Your Major
- ASVAB Career Exploration Program: You can use this website to find resources that will help you determine how your skills, interests, and values come together to select a career path that is the best fit for you.
- Big Future: This guide goes in depth into topics like what a major is, why you should choose one and how it applies to your professional life.
- Glassdoor: Research job opportunities in your chosen field to make sure that you are on the right education path for your professional goals.
- Live Career: Get Resume, Cover Letter, and College Admission Essay support.
Scholarship & Senior Information
Scholarships are an awarded grant or payment made to support a student's education. These are awarded on the basis of academic merit or other achievements and do not need to be repaid.
Below are links to scholarship resources for local High School Seniors and College Students:
- Reach Higher Shasta Scholarship Database
- McConnell Scholarship
- Shasta College Scholarship Opportunities
During senior year, students must fill out the Free Application For Student Aid, also known as the FAFSA. Below are resources that help thoroughly explain the FAFSA and different aspects of Financial Literacy.
Federal Student Aid: This site is where you (and your parents) will create an FSA ID (electronic signature) and fill out the FAFSA.
These external resources are not endorsements and provided for information only.