International Student Admissions Application
Submit an online admissions application
- Create an account or log in to CCCApply
- Apply using OpenCCC account username and password created from Step 1
- Congrats! Confirmation email including your student ID will be sent within 24 hours
- For help with the CCC Apply process, please contact OpenCCC technical support.
- After completing the online admissions application, please submit the Shasta College International Student Admissions Application (PDF)
Fill out the International Student Application Packet
Return it via:
Shasta College International Admissions
PO Box 496006
Redding, CA 96049-96006
Shasta College, 100 Building
11555 Old Oregon Trail
Redding, CA 96049
Receive an I-20 issued to you
After you're accepted, your I-20 will be sent to you (within one business day).
Pay a $200 SEVIS fee online
Applicants needing a visa to enter the U.S. must pay the SEVIS fee before going to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for their visa interview. The fee must be paid at least three business days before the scheduled visa interview. To pay this fee, go to www.fmifee.com. Fees will NOT be payable at the consulate.
You must make an appointment at an embassy or consulate in order to receive your student visa (F1). To find the U.S. Embassy or Consulate nearest to you, visit their website at http://usembassy.state.gov.
You'll need to bring your Shasta College I-20 to your appointment along with other documents (i.e. SEVIS payment receipt, financial documents, passport, Shasta College letter of acceptance, etc.). Contact the embassy or consulate to find out what other documents you will need to bring to your appointment.
Orientation, Testing, and Registration
International students are required to attend an in-person orientation. During the orientation, students will tour the campus, meet the international student advisor, learn class regulations, and register for classes.