Shasta College utilizes a central login portal for password management service and provides access for students and staff to MyShasta, Canvas, Microsoft 365, Campus Logic, iGrad and other systems.
Shasta Portal for Students
If you have applied to the college through CCCApply, but have not yet enrolled, you will have an account in the Portal. If you applied in person and NOT through CCCApply, you will only receive a Portal account after you are officially enrolled in a section.
If you have not attended for more than three (3) consecutive semesters, you need to reapply in order for your Portal account to be created. Reapply at: http://launch.cccmypath.org/mypath/171?authSource=OpenCCC
It will take up to 48 hours (two business days) for the account to be created and for you to receive our welcome email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you're a new student, please follow the instructions in your Welcome Letter email message.
- If you're a current student, please see "How do I sign in to Shasta Portal".
If you experience any issues getting started with Shasta Portal, please visit the Student Success Center | Shasta College for hands-on support and assistance.
You can also contact the Student Success Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and (530) 242-7650.
Students must sign in with their new student email address and complete the account/password recovery process. Your student email is your current username and the domain @students.shastacollege.edu. Your current password will remain the same.
If your username is s.knights50, then you will use the following to sign in:
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: the sign-in password is your current password for Shasta Portal
If you need to change or update your password, you will be required to use 14 characters.
- If you don't know your password, please follow the prompts after clicking "Can't access your account?" on the sign-in page at my.shastacollege.edu.
- If you know your password and want to change it, please visit the Microsoft 365 app in the Shasta Portal dashboard. Once you have Microsoft 365 opened, please click on the circle icon with your initials or photo and go to "View account". Then next, select the link for "Change Password" and follow the prompt to change password.
If you're experiencing other issues with the Portal, clearing your browser cache will often resolve the problem.
This message typically means one of two things, either you are typing in your email incorrectly, or your account is not in our new system yet.
Are you a Returning Student and need to enroll in classes? Students who have not attended for two consecutive semesters or more will need to reapply to update their academic profile/records, please reapply to Shasta College here.
For resources and support with student email, please visit shastacollege.edu/studentemail.
Microsoft 365 is available for FREE to Shasta College students who are currently enrolled in sections. For more information, please visit: Shasta College | Microsoft 365 for Education.
For information on transcripts, please contact Admissions & Records or visit shastacollege.edu/transcripts.
Questions? We're here to help!
If you experience any issues with Shasta Portal or your Shasta College student email, please visit the Student Success Center | Shasta College for hands-on support and assistance. You can also contact the Student Success Center at firstname.lastname@example.org and (530) 242-7650.
If you need further assistance, please submit a help desk ticket.
You can also visit: shastacollege.edu/studentemail.