You can apply to PACE online.

  1. Go to the Shasta Portal and enter your Shasta College username and password (if you have never used the Shasta Portal, first click "Create an account").
  2. After you login, select the "AIM for PACE disability services" button and choose the option "New Student Application".
  3. Submit your completed application and we will contact you with the next step as soon as possible.

If you would like more detailed instructions about how to apply to PACE, please use our​ ​Student Application Guide (PDF).

​Moving on to another Community College or University? Use our Record Release (PDF) to have your accommodation records transferred.

Categories of Disabilities 

  • Acquired Brain Injury                           
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)  
  • Autism Spectrum  
  • Deaf/Hard of Hearing                
  • Intellectual Disability (previously Developmental Disability)                             
  • Learning Disability                    
  • Mental Health                           
  • Mobility                            
  • Other (including speech and serious medical condition)                    
  • Vision (not correctable by regular lenses)   

Disability Documentation

Students who are currently undergoing treatment by a licensed professional (eg: Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Chiropractor etc.) should submit this form to each licensed professional who can provide information about your condition and how it impacts you in an educational setting.   

Once you have printed the​ Disability Documentation Form (PDF)​ please only complete the area marked Student Section and make sure that you have included your signature.  Your signature acts as a medical release and without it your licensed professional will be unable to complete their section.  Please take this form to your licensed professional and request that they complete the remainder of the form.  When this is completed please return this page with your application to the Partners in Access to College Education ​office and schedule your first appointment. 

To qualify for accommodations and services as a student with a learning disability a student needs to submit any one of the following: 

  • IEP 
  • 504 
  • Psychoeducational testing and evaluation results 
  • Learning Disability assessments that include scores 
  • Summary of Performance Report (SOP) may be used to qualify
  • FNRC
  • DOR
  • Social Security
  • Veteran Discharge Documents/DD214
  • AAP of services from a different college

Learning Disability Assessment

To qualify for accommodations and services as a student with a learning disability a student needs to do the following: submit a copy of IEP, 504, Psycho-Educational Triennial Report, or certified LD testing completed by a licensed clinician or facility.

If you do not have a copy of your LD documentation submit a Record Request (PDF) to the college, community agency, or high school, if you were previously assessed for learning disabilities. After they have returned the required documentation to our office, we will then phone you at the number you have listed on your documentation to schedule your first appointment.  

You may also contact, we will be glad to assist you in getting your documentation. 

PACE Office does not conduct Learning Disability Assessments. Please contact PACE staff to see if you are still eligible for PACE services under another category​

Authorization for Verbal Release of Confidential Information 

Due to privacy laws we are unable to confirm or deny a students presence within the Partners in Access to College Education (PACE) program without the consent of the student or, if a minor, the consent of their parent or guardian (this includes scheduling appointments). To grant consent to the PACE ​program please download and complete the Verbal Release of Information (PDF).​

This in an inner office form only, please use the Disability Documentation Form (PDF) if you are requesting documentation from a medical professional.  ​​​​