Student Employment Job Board Posting: Shasta County Office of Education, Site Liaison (After School Program)
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Education & Tutoring
Business Name Shasta County Office of Education
Contact Name Sue Johnson
Address 1644 Magnolia Avenue, Redding California, 96001
Phone Number 530-225-0200
Email Address email@example.com
Job Position/Title Site Liaison (After School Program)
Rate of Pay $13.00 per hour
Days / Hours Monday-Friday/ 3.5 hours per day (between 1:30 and 6:00 pm depending on site)
Link to job application https://www.edjoin.org/ (search by Shasta County Office of Education
- Performs a variety of instructional and recreational activities for children enrolled in after school programs.
- 3.5-3.75 hours a day (hours will vary between 1:30pm-6:00pm). Various sites throughout Shasta County.
- All are 10 month, permanent positions.
Applicants who pass the paper screening will be invited to attend a practical and formal interview.
Applicants who do not meet the ESSA compliance requirement for this job posting who pass the hiring process and are offered employment contracts will have 12 months from the date of hire to meet at least one of the following requirements: 1) pass the Paraprofessional Exam administered by the Shasta County office of Education or 2) possess an AA/AS degree or higher, or 3) completion of 48 semester units of college level coursework from an accredited institution.
Requirements - Application Procedure
- Submit a completed online application via EDJOIN (www.edjoin.org, Search by Shasta County Office of Education) or a paper application (found under the Links Related to this Job on the right (click on Classified Application))
- Submit Letter of Introduction stating educational background and experience as it relates to this position. State on your letter if you meet the ESSA requirements of the position (possess AA/BA degree, or 48 college semester units or passing the Paraprofessional Exam). (Optional)
- Submit a current resume'. (Optional)
- Attach 2 current (within 2 years) letters of recommendation (Optional).
- If you meet the ESSA compliance requirements, submit documentation for ESSA compliance (one of the following documents)
- AA degree or higher
- Transcripts verifying at least 48 college semester units
- Documentation of Paraprofessional Exam
If submitting by paper application, mail or drop off complete package (see requirements above) to:
Shasta County Office of Education
ATTN: Human Resources
1644 Magnolia Avenue
Redding, CA 96001
- Online Application