Student Employment Job Board Posting: TBar, Operations Lead
Check out this new job posting!
Field/Industry Food & Hospitality
Business Name TBar
Contact Name Ivan Bailey
Phone Number 530-884-4063
Email Address email@example.com
Job Position/Title Operations Lead
Rate of Pay Competitive
Days / Hours PT/FT both available
Link to job application
Job Description - Operations Lead
An Operations Lead is responsible for providing quality service to guests by assuming responsibility for store operations.
- Whole-heartily supports the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Upholding and living out the TBar’s vision by communicating clear goals to team members.
- Building an emotional connection with guests through exceptional product quality and service.
- Upholding the firm’s best operations standards.
- Communicating clear and precise goals to team members.
- Validating standards are being achieved.
- Greeting guests, preparing and serving beverages/food, and handling payment.
- Training, coaching, and developing team members.
- Holding team members accountable for individual responsibilities.
- Assisting the General Manager (GM) and Assistant General Manager (AGM) with administrative activities.
- Full time commitment – weekdays, weekends, day and night shifts.
- Staff Development
- Develops store team members and promotes teamwork.
- Identifies and develops team members with high levels of potential into future store leaders.
- Trains, FOH and BOH, on the best practice operational procedures and responsibilities.
- Trains team members on company policies, procedures and operations standards.
- Team Member Relations
- Promotes a safe and empowering environment for team members to listen, appreciate and challenge each other.
- Exceptional Guest Experience
- Builds an emotional connection with guests through an exceptional and memorable foodservice experience.
- Strives to exceed guest’s expectations daily.
- Greets guests in a friendly and hospitable manner.
- Store Environment & Operations
- Upholds the TBar’s operation standards and provides a high level of foodservice hospitality.
- Conducts food safety and work safety checklists.
- Cleans all areas of the store following proper procedures in the use, handling, and storage of cleaning chemicals.
- Ensures compliance with all food safety, work safety, and sanitation requirements.
- Financial Cash Handling
- Follows the TBar’s cash handling procedures and policy, including cash, credit cards, gift cards and other payment methods accepted
- by the company.
- Operates the POS system accurately and efficiently. Able to perform cash register opening and closing procedures.
- Assists the GM in administrative responsibilities; such as preparing reports, placing orders, monitoring inventory, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Embodies and teaches the TBar’s mission, values and culture.
- Strong understanding of all operations practices; includes store opening and closing.
- Thorough knowledge of FOH and/or BOH operations.
- Strong understanding of serving protocols, menu, and recipes.
- Ability to assist with administrative work, including invoices, reports, and inventory.
- Ability to maintain a smooth operation in the absence of the GM.
- Ability to consistently apply TBar’s cash handling policy and procedures.
- Ability to train new or existing team members.
- Strong understanding of work and food safety.
- Application of the work and food safety checklists.
- Ability to embrace change and continuously learn.
- Embraces the TBar’s mission and culture.
- Performs assigned responsibilities according to standard operations practice.
- Maintains a smooth store operation in the absence of the GM.
- Ensures the delivery of exceptional guest experience.
- Consistently earns positive feedback from team members, guests, and fellow operations leads.
- Provides effective administrative support as requested by the GM.
- Competitive hourly wage + tips.
- Health insurance.
- Healthy and delicious discounted shift meals.
- Opportunities for advancement and re-location to new stores.
- Free TBar gear and rewards through our Club Teaz rewards program.
- Online Application