Providing resources and support for students who plan to transfer to a CSU, UC, out-of-state, or private school.
Our staff is available to help via phone, e-mail, online using Zoom, or in-person by appointment. Please call the Transfer Center at (530) 242-7570.
Transfer Center Canvas
For access to in-depth transfer information, event calendar, videos, and PowerPoint presentations, please add yourself to the Transfer Center Canvas page. When adding this Canvas page to your dashboard, if you are not currently logged into Canvas, you will be directed to the Shasta Portal Log In screen first.
Please Note: You are not signing up for a class when you "enroll in course". You'll simply be added to the Transfer Center Canvas page where you can access helpful transfer information.
Important Message Regarding COVID-19: Transfer Center
Please know that we are working diligently to support you during this time. Campus has slowly begun to reopen; however Transfer Center services will still primarily be offered via phone or Zoom, unless otherwise arranged. For COVID-19 current news & Shasta College, please visit: shastacollege.edu/covid-19
(Updated 03/3/2022. This information is subject to change.)
To schedule an appointment with a Transfer Counselor please call (530) 242-7570.
The Transfer Center, located on the Shasta College main campus in room 126, provides resources and support for students who plan to transfer to a CSU, UC, out-of-state, or private school. Some of the services and resources offered by the Transfer Center include:
- Individual Counseling Appointments with a Transfer Counselor
- University Campus Tours and University Application Assistance
- Student Educational Plans
- Transfer Day College Fair
- Associate Degrees for Priority Admission to select CSU Campuses
- Instant or On-the-Spot Admissions with CSU campuses
- University Representative Visits
- Access to computers, printers, and online catalogs
- Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAG) to select schools
- Virtual sessions with University Admissions Counselors
Got Feedback? We'd love to hear from you.
We welcome and value all types of feedback! This is how we know we're serving our students well or what we could work on improving.
If this is a formal grievance please follow the Student Grievance Procedure outlined in the Shasta College catalog.