Dr. Marrianne Williams
Associate Vice President of Human Resources
Marrianne Williams, Associate Vice President of Human Resources, received her doctorate in Educational Leadership from University of California, Davis and Sonoma State University. She earned her master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction from California State University, Chico. Prior to Shasta College, Dr. Williams was an Administrator and English teacher for Anderson Union High School District. As a life-long resident of Shasta County, Dr. Williams is committed to supporting the students and community of the Northstate.
In her free time, Dr. Williams enjoys raising and showing Quarter Horses with her husband, Mark.
Dr. Williams' HR Responsibilities & Duties
- Human Resources Administration
- Human Resources Policy Development
- Bargaining Unit Contract Administration
- EEO Officer: Enforcement of Equal Employment Opportunities
- Title IX Coordinator
- Administration of Grievances/Complaints Process
- Plan, Organize, and Direct HR Operations
- Recommend, plan, design and implement training sessions for District employees
- Plan and Coordinate the Recruitment, Selection and On-boarding of Employees
- HR Board Policies and Administrative Procedures