University Studies: Business Administration AA Degree
The emphasis in Business Administration is designed to provide students with the common core of lower division courses required by most universities to transfer and pursue a baccalaureate degree in Business Administration. This includes business degrees with options such as accounting, finance, human resources management, international business, management, operations management, and marketing. See a counselor before selecting your electives.
Program Learning Outcomes
For University Studies Degree Learning Outcomes, see page 22.
Complete the following 14 units
- ACCT 2 Financial Accounting (4)
- ACCT 4 Managerial Accounting (4)
- ECON 1A Principles of Microeconomics (3)
- ECON 1B Principles of Macroeconomics (3)
Choose 6-7 additional units
- BUAD 6 Business Law (3)
- BUAD10 Introduction to Business (3)
- BUAD 66 Business Communications (3)
- CIS 1 Computer Literacy Workshop (3)
- MATH 3A Calculus 3A (4)
- MATH 8 Finite Mathematics (3)
- MATH 9 Survey of Calculus (4)
- MATH 14 Introduction to Statistics (4)
For reference only as of 2019/2020
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!