Customer Service Academy Certificate
The Customer Service Academy will equip you with the ability to manage or improve many workplace issues that, if addressed, will lead to improved productivity. The topics range from conflict resolution to team building to communicating with people (both employees and customers).
This is a locally approved certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and application for completion of the certificate to Admissions and Records, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate program is not approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office, therefore, completion of the certificate will not be listed on the student’s transcript.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- List ways in which to communicate more effectively to both internal and external customers.
- Recognize conflict styles and manage conflict situations utilizing conflict resolution skills.
- List ways to maintain/change your attitude in order to provide superior customer service.
- Embrace change within organizations and apply skills to cope with change.
- Self-assess individual attitude, stress, communication style, personality style and apply skills to work with team members who possess different styles.
Requirements for Certificate
- BSOT 120 Time & Stress Management in the Workplace 1
- BSOT 121 Decision Making, Problem Solving, and Conflict Resolution 1
- BSOT 122 Customer Service and Attitude in the Workplace 1
- BSOT 123 Communication and Team Building 1
- BSOT 124 Values, Ethics, and Organizational Change 1
Total Units for Certificate: 5
For reference only as of 2019/2020
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!