Business Administration: Business Entrepreneurship Certificate
Students completing this certificate will have the foundation necessary to begin building a small business.
This is a locally approved certificate. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and application for completion of the certificate to Admissions and Records, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This certificate program is not approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office; therefore, completion of the certificate will not be listed on the student’s transcript.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- Present an outline of a well-structured business plan, beginning with the Title Page and ending with an Appendix. There are a total of 11 topics discussed in class.
- ACCT 101 Basic Accounting I 3
- BUAD 40 Entrepreneurship and Small Business 3
- BUAD 42 Financing a Small Business 3
- BUAD 55 Social Media Marketing 3
- BUAD 91 Principles of Management 3
Restricted Electives - (choose two units from the following)
- BUAD 6 Business Law I 3
- BUAD 10 Introduction to Business 3
- BUAD 12 International Business 3
- BUAD 41 Leadership and Supervision 3
- BUAD 71 Introduction to e-Commerce 1
- BUAD 72 e-Commerce Marketing 1
- BUAD 77 Principles of Marketing 3
- BUAD 94 Business Worksite Learning 1-8
- BUAD 120 Starting a Small Business 1
- INDE 40 Entrepreneurial Manufacturing 2
Total Units for Certificate: 17
For reference only as of 2019/2020
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!